These are Terms And Conditions for joining our team. These rules can also be used for your team. Treat these Terms And Conditions for joining our team as if they’re the 10 Commandments of Surviving a Zombie Apocalypse. These rules can change depending on your needs, some may be added with no notice. Stay tuned for updates to the rules and come back soon for a PDF version of these rules that will be in the form of a contract that can be signed by perspective members.
- All team members must agree there is no cure for being a zombie. There is one cure to the Infection… We are the cure.
- All prospective “Team Members” must agree that their only purpose after signing this contract is to survive and to ensure that their “Team Members” are their first priority.
- All prospective “Team Members” must agree that if they are bitten by zombie/zombies they will disclose said bite in a timely manner so as not to endanger the other “Team Members”.
- All prospective “Team Members” must agree to be shot in the head if bitten by a zombie/zombies. There are 2 scenarios to consider with this, depending on the type of zombie virus. This becomes tricky given that there is a possibility that there could be best friends, loved ones, parents, girlfriends etc. on the team so this point is paramount before joining.
- If it is a virus that waits until death to turn you into a zombie, i.e. you will have to die of the bite/injuries before turning (Dawn of the Dead), then the head shot can wait until the “Team Members” say goodbye to everyone and their loved ones, should there be any there with them. The moment they die… then they get a head shot. Unless of course they choose to off themselves. All head-shots will be administered by a volunteer.
- If the virus is a fast one that turns them into a zombie almost immediately (28 Days Later) then they agree that the head shot can happen immediately so as to save the other “Team Members” from them. All head-shots will be administered by a volunteer.
- All prospective “Team Members” agree that, should the time come they will in-fact give up their own lives to save any of the other “Team Members” should there be no other choice. The good of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
- All “Team Members” agree to share all survival gear they have with them or they find in the future with the team and that hoarding will lead to immediate dismissal and a permanent ban from the team, meaning certain death.
- All orders must be followed by the “Team Members” regardless of the possible outcome. All orders will be agreed upon by a voting majority of the team and the final orders will be approved by the team leader. Anyone caught not following orders will lead to immediate dismissal and a permanent ban from the team, meaning certain death.
- Don’t get bit. All precautions must be taken at all times to ensure safety. Anyone caught not living up to team standards will be punished based on the infraction. All punishments will be decided my a majority vote and the final decision will be approved by the team leader, possibly leading to immediate dismissal and a permanent ban from the team, meaning certain death.
- Anyone caught abandoning their post or anyone caught deserting will lead to immediate dismissal and a permanent ban from the team, meaning certain death.
- Anyone caught trying to befriend/train/empathize with a zombie/zombies will lead to immediate dismissal and a permanent ban from the team, meaning certain death.
- All team members must agree to dispatch all zombies with great haste. Anyone caught toying with zombie/zombies, will be punished based on the severity. Unless a consensus agrees that toying with said zombie/zombies was hilarious and/or dynamic in nature.
- All team members agree that physical fitness is a priority and a necessity to Surviving a Zombie Apocalypse. The most important being Cardio. Fitness tests will be given quarterly and anyone found to not be physically fit will be punished. Punishments will be decided my a majority vote and the final decision will be approved by the team leader. The punishment will be most likely half-rations and a crap-load of squats.
- All team members agree that Fight Training is a necessity and training sessions will be held daily. Training sessions will include hand-to-hand combat, weapons training and evasion techniques. All members must attend the sessions or face punishment.
These rules can be changed at any time. Be sure you have the most updated Terms And Conditions with you at all times. If any of you have any rules that should be added please post them in the comments section below. That is all.